If you are cooking cupcakes for someone you love and is into Star Wars, you can buy 24 cupcake toppers and 24 paper baking liners that will be included in this Cupcake Decorating Kit.
It will be an awesome touch for the party and if you even put the liners outside the real plain ones, you can even reuse them in the future. Although for the price they have, you can just throw them away.
Cooking Star Wars cupcakes is really easy with this decoration kit. Cupcake liners are sturdy as well and the colors hold up really well after baking!
And just in case you need it, here is a simple cupcake recipe!
• 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
• 1 1/3 cups sugar
• 3 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup shortening
• 1 cup milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 2 large eggs
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
3) Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
4) Add shortening, milk, and vanilla. Beat for 1 minute on medium speed. Scrape side of bowl with a spatula.
5) Add eggs to the mixture. Beat for 1 minute on medium speed. Scrape bowl again.
6) Beat on high speed for 1 minute 30 seconds until well mixed.
7) Spoon cupcake batter into paper liners until 1/2 to 2/3 full. Do not over fill them, they will grow!
8) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
9) Cool 5 minutes in pans then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
10) Decorate them with this awesome Star Wars cupcake decorating kit that you can buy from Amazon.